A trust offer to automate and conserve sensitive data
A central requirement of the digital economy, organisations need to dematerialize, automate, centralise and conserve their data, while complying with a strict regulatory regime.
This solution guarantees and enables greater responsiveness and efficiency while rationalising costs.
DATA solutions in a few figures
IN Groupe, from integrator to trust operator
Over and above the requirements of secure electronic archiving, the aim of the DATA solution is to initiate, automate and implement a system that makes it easy to share sensitive data in complete security.
- Collect data from multi-channel traffic.
- Automate and centralise data processing.
- Make secure and durable through electronic archiving of probative value and tracability resources complying with CNIL standards and recommendations: timestamping, management of periods of administrative value (DUA), guaranteed integrity and durability over time.
- Share and facilitate the accessibility of data while retaining a probative function.
- Increase competitiveness and productivity while rationalising costs.
DATA solutions accompany clients throughout the life-cycle of the data, in a secure environment. It gives the IN the unique status of trust operator in the dematerialization of data and archiving of probative value.
DATA solutions in brief
- DATA solutions are a complete process that revitalises and automates all incoming and outgoing data as well as archiving them electronically in a secure manner.
- DATA solutions enable to refocus on your job with the aid of automated treatment of the day-to-day tasks and their durability.
- It enables to be more responsive and efficient in an environment of trust, while rationalising costs and lead times.