A range made to measure
Thanks to its experience in the field of secure identity documents, IN Groupe was trusted with the manufacturing of the visas of numerous countries. We produce more than 20% of the millions of visas issued annually in the Schengen Area.
We can secure the visas to facilitate their authentication:
- Through the design with complex bacgrounds, rainbow printing, micro-lettering;
- Use of offset printing with inks that react to chemicals or scratching, or inks that are visible only under ultraviolet (UV) or infrared (IR) light;
- Intaglio printing for tactile effects or latent images;
- Paper which embeds security fibres and a glue formulated to completely stick to it and tear the fibres our if the visa is removed;
- Holograms which can have many different types of effects;
- Traceability with a unique and secure identification number.
The security profile will be adapted to each project according to security, personalisation equipment, time and financial imperatives.
Analysing document purpose and establishing functionalities
Identifying the most appropriate physical features
Creating a secure design and positioning holder data
Sourcing materials and components or manufacturing them in-house
High security printing and integration of holographic elements
Quality control and traceability at every stage and upon batch release
Enrolment system for traveller's biographic and biometric data
Personalisation by inkjet printing in the embassies or consulates, with machine readable zone (MRZ)
4 Support services
Provision of checking tools and training for new documents
New document referencing with international bodies
Issuing visas of a consistently high quality.
Featuring adequate security against frauds and attacks.
Avoiding unnecessary expense and only selecting security features that add real value to the document.
Using tried and tested technologies to get new visas into circulation fast.
Head Office - Paris
104 avenue du Président Kennedy
Phone: +33 (0)1 40 58 30 00
Fax: +33 (0)1 40 58 30 85