On a single medium, Pass'IN offers four types of uses in the field of secure digital identities:
1 RFID services
and logical access, respectively, for physical access to premises and access to computer applications and services (online service, enterprise applications, etc.).
2 Visual identification and access to trust services
Electronic signatures and electronic archiving systems
A contact and contactless chip
At the cutting edge of technological progress, Pass'IN offers a dual solution: a chip with both contact and contactless technologies.
- IAS ECC standard for storing authentication certificates and the electronic signature
- Mifare Desfire contactless technology
- Integration of up to 28 RFID applications (company food service, document printing, access gate, etc.)
- Dual IAS ECC chip: both contact and contactless to store the key pairs of strong authentication and/or electronic signature certificates
- eIDAS/RGS** signature certificate
- WebSSO/Entreprise SSO
- Electronic archiving
- 24/7 service portal with unified card and certificate life cycle management
- Polycarbonate card
- Interlaced guilloche pattern
- Secure printing (iridescent background 2/3 – 1/3)
- Iridescent security ink
Though historically these two categories of chips would not communicate with each other, IN Groupe offers a combined solution. It is therefore possible to process an IAS ECC document without having to insert the card into a reader.
Our Pass'IN solution enables:
Strong authentication and Secure electronic exchanges and digital transactions
Easy physical access control
Technologies proven in many scenarios (driving licences, ministry employee cards, professional cards, etc.).
Convergence: Trust services and RFID services on a single medium
Head Office - Paris
104 avenue du Président Kennedy
Phone: +33 (0)1 40 58 30 00
Fax: +33 (0)1 40 58 30 85