Drawing from its five-century history and evolution, IN Groupe is intent on making its future live up to its past by committing to sustainable development. Our main actions: quality, environment and hygiene and safety.
- Commitment to quality vis-à-vis our clients and partners.
- Increased reactivity in client services, vis-à-vis competition and competitiveness.
- Reliability of the technologies implemented.
- Guaranteed productions deadlines.
- Regulatory and legal compliance.
- Anticipation of stakeholders’ latent or implicit needs.
- Proactive to develop new markets, and increase improvement and performance.
- Evolution is inscribed in our corporate culture and good governance.
- Trust and exemplariness vis-à-vis staff and the State (shareholder): discipline in corporate governance, rigorous procedures in our relations with our institutional partners and our private customers, rigorous external validation and internal monitoring of these procedures.
To learn more, please download IN Groupe Commitments policy
Our labels and certificates
Drawing on its strong company values, IN Groupe seeks to develop its established know-how and its core activities that require ethics, rigour and quality.
Since 2007, IN Groupe has supported its Sustainable Development approach on its integrated management system QSE-SSI (Quality-Safety-Environment and Information Security), which benefits from the following certifications and labels:
ISO 27001 certification in January 2019
ISO 9001 certification in 2007
Renewed in 2010, 2013, 2016
and june 2019
ISO 14001 certification
ISO 14001 certification in 2011
Renewed in 2013, 2016 and 2019
ISO 45001 certification
OHSAS 18001 certification in 2013
Renewed in june 2016
Transition to ISO 45001 in june 2019