Downloads
Videos
1:50

IN Groupe, The right to be you

Contact-us

2010-12-20
Tessi and the Imprimerie Nationale have founded SAKARAH

Today, groups Tessi and Imprimerie Nationale have announced the signature of a partnership agreement focusing on dematerialization activities.

The partnership was established by the creation of a company: SAKARAH. TESSI will own 80% of the capital and the Imprimerie Nationale will own the remaining 20%.

SAKARAH will rely on the existing electronic document exchange platform « Sakarah » created by the Imprimerie Nationale, and on both groups' synergies (both being leading players on the market of digitized and secure flow management).

SAKARAH aims to establish itself as the undisputed national leader in secure dematerialization.

Under the brand name INFACTO, the Imprimerie Nationale Group will be SAKARAH's reference operator for all business dealings with public institutions, government agencies, local and territorial authorities. « The dematerialization of document processes is a priority for government administration and the Imprimerie Nationale is there to guide them » explains Didier Trutt, CEO of the Imprimerie Nationale Group. Both Groups are also studying the implementation of other synergies related to the industrial processing of incoming and outgoing mails and the processing of sensitive flows, such as secure enterprise output management, digitization, archiving and proof management.


About Tessi:

  • Tessi is the flow processing specialist in France
  • 3 100 employees at the end of 2009
  • Turnover 2009: 224,2 million euros
  • Listed on Euronext Paris' Eurolist C - Code ISIN – FR0004529147 – Mnemonic: TES
  • Headquarters in Grenoble (38)
  • Founded in 1971 and taken over in 1979 by Marc Rebouah, the current CEO
  • France's N°1 in data acquisition and processing
  • France's N°1 in deffered promotional management
  • France's N°2 in cheque processing

For more information: www.tessi.fr

A propos de l'Imprimerie Nationale :

Integrator of technologies and reliable solutions for citizen documents through its activities:

  • Authentication of people and goods, and citizen protection
  • Graphic service platform
  • Electronic document processing The Imprimerie Nationale: key figures
  • Over 15 Million secure documents per year
  • Up to 20 000 passports per day and 20 000 car registration card per hour
  • 700 000 tachograph cards per year for passenger and freight transport
  • 50 million mails processed per year through enterprise management output
  • 50 million Banque Postale statements per year

For more information on the Imprimerie Nationale: www.imprimerienationale.fr


Contacts

Imprimerie Nationale
Antoine Paoli
Secretary General
Tel. +33 (0)1 40 58 30 03
Porte Maillot - 58, bd Gouvion Saint-Cyr - 75858 Paris Cedex 17

Tessi
Corinne Rebouah
Secretary General – Director of Communications
Tel. +33 (0) 4 76 70 59 10
corinne.rebouah@tessi.fr

Actus
Amalia Naveira / investor relations
Marie Claude Triquet / public relation
Tel. + 33 (0) 4 72 18 04 90
anaveira@actus.fr
mctriquet@actus.fr