Decentralisation, paperless exchanges, development of the digital economy and increased circulation of people and information have reinforced the need for ensuring security of identities, goods and data.
All public and private organisations are confronting the intricacies involved in these rapid and profound changes, all linked to individual freedoms of individuals, citizens, users or employees. IN Groupe supports these entities through their digital transformation to secure both identities and exchanges.
- Helping governments issue a secure legal identity, both physical and digital
- Creating smart borders with professional turnkey identity systems
- Preparing tomorrow's identity – that of individuals and objects (IoT)
- Assisting governments in digitising their services
- Leading the transition from physical identity to digital identity
- Helping businesses and professionals protect themselves with professional turnkey identity systems
- Protecting and ensuring the security of sensitive data concerning people and things
- Facilitating the deployment of dual contactless technologies in the identity and banking markets
- Leveraging the positive market trend of issuing contactless payment cards
- Ensuring confidence in payment methods through our optical and holographic technologies
Adapting our offers to plan the future
In the future, all citizens will want to have access to their identity everywhere and at all times. They will require their identity to be protected with the highest levels of security and will use it in both the physical and digital worlds. Digital identity represents this totally secure freedom. It must be simple, universal and secure. This is a challenging promise to make, requiring higher levels of security, significant interoperability between systems and the implementation of remote services.
Digital Odyssey 2025, a strategic development plan
The new 5-year strategic plan ‘Digital Odyssey 2025’ is part of IN Groupe's resolve to become a key player in secure identity and trust solutions for global exchanges and transactions. The goal is to become a trusted player in migrating professional and government-issued identities to digital identities, whilst being an innovative provider of digital and physical services. Digital Odyssey 2025 aims to strengthen the technological building blocks of each of the solutions offered by IN Groupe. A constant research effort allows us to develop innovative and competitive solutions for the benefit of all.
Identity is an inalienable right to be protected against monetisation, commercialisation and any access restrictions. Conversely, everyone must be able to identify themselves and have the means to prove this identity at any moment, in their private, professional and financial lives.Didier Trutt, President & CEO